Tuesday, March 27, 2012

WELL, WELL, WELL...

After several years of sitting on whatever fence I could find, watching the growth of the blogosphere (whatever that means) from a luxury that college "kids" (during my interminable stint as a leech, er, student; sorry, Freudian slip) enjoy, to a gargantuan beast that has been harnessed for either good (sometimes?) or arrant nonsense (most of the time!), I've decided to start a new blog.


Nope, don't ask me where the others were. They're probably in untold corners of this wasteland we call the Interwebz (does the Interwebz have corners, I wonder..?), never to be seen again. Actually, my poor archival skills are to blame, for not being able to retrieve the login details of the older blogs (read: I have forgotten where I kept the login details of the older blogs). 


Anyway, enough with the chatter. This blog will cover reviews of metal music releases (local mostly; foreign—if the situation permits, heh), gigs, and anything along those lines.

No comments:

Post a Comment